TFMFP - TER - Forestry mulcher of stone crusher and soil stabilizer
TFMFP - TER
FORESTRY MULCHER OF STONE CRUSHER AND SOIL STABILIZER
Machine designed with a highly robust chassis for a high wear resistance and durability.
It can work at 2 different speeds(1000 rpm when mulching Wood, and 540 rpm when Crushing stones )
Can mulch trunks of 40cm diameter and Stones/Rokc of 30 cm dimeter.
The TFMFP is equipped with fixed hammers.
All internal parts subject to wear are easily and fully replaceable..
- The PTO drive shaft/gearbox self-ranging system allows the shaft to align with the gearbox when working on uneven terrain.
- Double side gear type transmission.
- Transmission with limiter.
- Transmission with lateral limiter.
- Hydraulic rear door.
- Double adjustable and interchangeable counter blade.
- Freewheel included in the gearbox.
- Exchangeable anti-wear HARDOX plates.
- Third hydraulic point.
- Internal protections in both sides.
- Protection on the cyllinders.
- Hydraulic hoses integrated within the chassis.
- Hydraulic push bar
- Rear grader blade
- Hydraulic support roller
- Hydraulic adjustable skids
- 3-Point hitch - Adjustable
- Kit cooling to the side reducer (only in models TFMFP 200,225 and 250)